In the present world, there is a number of issues that usually arises while dealing with any types of program on a computer. Sometimes the issues become quite vital and in such a case it needs immediate steps. It has been minutely observed that unless and until the necessary software installed there are certain files and programs that cannot open in case of the following type of errors. Errors are quite common in any type of program. It can take place at any point in time. It is very common to notice an API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in any types of the program whenever one is installing a fresh window. The same thing is noticed when the user installs certain Adobe Software. But before entering deep into the subject let the people know, what is API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
It is actually a part of Microsoft Visual C++. First, the user should download the website through a recognized source. Once the download is completed the user should open the new tab. In case the user has never installed the Microsoft package the user should require the particular dll from the library. It is a very common problem that needs to be repaired immediately on being noticed. It will be a great experience to solve this issue with the help of the following steps. It is quite simple and easy at the same time.
How to Fix “API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing” Error
The main 3 steps required for installing the API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error?
There are three ways by which this problem can be solved to some extent. Let us try to find out the appropriate solutions. It should be said in this context that the user should not download the thing from any type of suspicious website. They can directly affect or harm your computer.
#1. Fixing the error via Windows Update
There is some Windows update that mainly includes Visual C++. If anyone does not have that option, then there are other ways. These are:
- First, open the start menu and then click on the update.
- Next, click check for updates.
- Then again check for click for updates.
- You will see that the Windows will automatically check for the updates. If the user is using Windows 10 then the same thing will take place automatically. However, if the user is using Windows 7 then the user has to wait for the software updates.
- Next, restart the computer as stated or directed.
- At last open the Window that was showing the error. See it minutely if the problem still persists. There is the least chance of not showing that option. This is one of the steps that must be adopted in the case of the above problem.
#2. Downloading Visual C++ redistributing for visual audio 2015 directly from the Microsoft
If it is seen that the problem is still persisting then there are other ways by which the problem of API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll can be solved to some extent. If the user wishes then they can download the same and install it straight from the Microsoft Website. The second step is usually followed if the first one is not applied successfully.
Here is the process by which it can be done easily:
- First, go to the visual C++Redistributable for visual studio 2015.
- Next, click on the download option.
- Then choose the main system type.
- Again download the .exe file that the user has already downloaded and then wait for the installer’s instruction.
- The moment installation is complete, simply open the window that was showing the problem to check whether the problem is still continuing.
Hence it is another way by which the problem can be solved to some extent. It is proved to be quite helpful in this case.
#3. Repairing of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
There may be a chance when the user already has Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and in such a case if API-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is still missing then there are some steps that can be followed. The third and last step is usually followed when the first and second steps fail. It is hoped that the last steps will be more effective and successful in solving the issue or problem. Let’s have a look at the following step in this case.
- First, open the control panel by simply opening the start menu and typing the “control”.
- Then click on the programs and features by viewing on the small icons.
- Again, click on the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and then click on the “change”.
- Then again, click on the repair option. This is a very vital step.
- The third step is really the most amazing one.
- At last, the user has to follow the repair wizard in order to carry out the repair work. It is expected that in case of major issues this step can be followed and it will be much more successful in carrying out the work successfully. It will also help to solve the problem completely. Again in some of the cases, it has been observed that in case of some major issues and if the above three steps are not solved, then it is better to talk and take the assistance of experienced technicians. They can actually solve the matter completely. It is always better to take their advice in such a case as they have vast knowledge in this field.
Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is a common issue that can be solved to a great extent. It is not a major issue that is not at all a big one. Time has changed and with the changing time, it is better to get adapt to the new techniques and devices. They are much more advanced in the course of time. It is quite clear now that one may face several issues while handling a program and it can be solved with the help of some reliable and effective steps. They are much more unique.