This option is mainly for the Windows XP product key. There are several steps by which the user can easily change the key or then can even activate the Windows XP without the key. There are ample ways to do that.
What does Windows XP Operating System actual mean?
It is such an operating system that is created by Microsoft 2001. Soon after its invention, it gained good popularity and importance among the people of all groups. Till today there are millions of people who support this despite the fact that Microsoft 2011 has stopped providing the support. Even there are no updates that are available for this. The user can update the Windows system by simply using the Windows Serial XP key. If this option is there in the system, then everything will be fine. Only some minor issues will be on the security matter.
Get Windows XP Product Keys & Serial Number 64 & 32 Bit for All Editions
Windows XP Serial Keys free
Working List of Windows XP Product Keys & Serial Number 64 & 32 Bit
Windows XP Professional Product Keys for 32-bit Edition
Windows XP Professional Product Keys for 64-bit Edition
Is there any need for Serial key in installing the Windows XP?
There are two types of licensing agreement for Windows XP. One is the VOL or Volume Licensing for organization and the second one is the VLK or Volume Licensing Key. If there is a copy of Windows XP/CD then the user will notice Volume Licensing Organization and if VLK is already written over the Windows CD/DVD then the user has a retail edition of the operating system. The user only needs a genuine Windows XP product key to install the operating system correctly.
Where can one find the Windows XP product key?
If the user has an original Windows XP/ CD/DVD then the serial key will be written on the box itself. However, if the user cannot locate the CD/ DVD then the user cannot find the original CD/DVD. It is hardly impossible to manually find the Windows product XP product key, but there are certain options before the user that can also be followed in such case.
Extracting it for using a key finder program:
The first step to solve the issue is to use the finder key. In order to get this, the user should install the copy of Windows on the computer by using a stock key. There are some steps that need to be followed in such a case.
- First, download the key finder and then install the program on Windows XP.
- Then run the program and click on the find serial number button quickly.
- Once the programs display the serial number on the screen, then correctly write it down.
Using a free Windows XP key
If the user is not able to get the serial key even after using the above-mentioned step then it is better to install the shady app on the PC. It is really a great way of solving the matter. The method is quite simple and so the user should scroll down and copy a serial key to proceed with the process of installation of windows.
Is the requirement for Windows XP 32 bit or 64 bit?
The question is really a troubling one. Windows XP was mainly released for both 32 bit and 64 bits. However, if there is 32-bit processor then the user can install the 32-bit operating system in that case and if there is a 64-bit processor then the CPU can handle a large amount of memory and so it is always better to opt for the 64-bit version.
To find the appropriate version for the windows the following steps are mainly required.
- At first, click on the start button on the windows and then open system on the start menu.
- Then right-click on the computer and click on the properties.
- Now move to the System tab and then the user will see the system tab.
- Soon the user will notice the various versions of the windows on the computer screen. Choose the right one from that option or list.
Steps to use the Windows XP Home and professional product keys
In order to use the Windows XP product key following steps are to be followed.
- At first, right-click on the start button and then right-click on the computer and properties.
- Now click on the activation windows on the bottom.
- Now the user will get the option to change the Windows XP Professional product key and then click on the option to enter the Windows product key.
- Simply wait for the wizard to complete the activation process.
- All these are actually 100% working keys and they are just the real ones. The PC should be updated from time to time to prevent it from hacking and another type of criminal activities.
Step to change the Windows XP Product key
Sometimes it may happen the user may change the Windows XP product key even after they have been installed. There are certain steps that need to be followed in this case.
- First, click on the start button on the Windows XP and click Run.
- Then Type Regedit as soon as the dialogue box opens.
- Soon it will be seen that the registry editor will open. Again go to the path H key_local_machine and soon the value will be noticed.
- The changes can be made in any digit and then type OK.
- Click on the start and then Click run. Also type %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a” and run box and then enter
- A screen will appear along with the title lets activate windows.
- Then select yes. Soon it will be seen that there will be an option to change the Windows XP product key. Please type the product key and restart the computer for noticing the said changes.
Steps to activate the Windows XP product key without a key
It is quite possible to see that all the keys may not work properly. Thus, in such a case, there are certain steps that can be followed. Here is the process to do so.
- First, click on the start button that appears on the window and then open the run dialogue box.
- Now type Regedit and then press enter. The moment registry editor pops up it is advised to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
- Now open the Software and then Microsoft and the Windows NT. Once the user opens the WPAEvents the user will see that OOBET timer in the right panel.
- Simply double click on the OOBET value to change the value immediately.
- Also, highlight the values and delete them immediately.
- The user can enter the value and then click on the OK option.
- Again right-click on the WPA events and click on the permissions.
- As soon as the permission window opens the user should click on the System Tab and ultimately click deny full control.
- Then click OK and follow yes on the next screen.
- Lastly, click on the restart option. After the whole thing starts, press the start button and bring up the dialogue box.
- Please enter the % system to bring up the system information.
- It will be noticed that the user’s copy is nicely activated without using any type of Windows XP product key.
In short, there are ample ways to solve this issue completely so that the user can carry their works without any type of interruptions.